- SafePal is a multi-blockchain cryptocurrency wallet invested and backed by Binance. It supports 19 blockchains and 10,000+ tokens and provides one-stop crypto management services including buy, swap, DEX, trade, and Dapps login.
Download SafePal App Now: https://www.safepal.io/download (Paste this address to your browser and start downloading)
- Please note that this is a tutorial for creating a BEP20 BNB address that starts with 0X, instead of the BEP2 BNB address that starts with bnb1
- Since SafePal wallet is a decentralized wallet, which means you take full control of your own seed phrase, please make sure the seed phrase is stored in secure locations.
Step 1 Download the SafePal App
(If you have downloaded the SafePal App and set up the wallet, please skip to Step 4)
SafePal App official download: https://www.safepal.io/download (Paste this address to your browser and start downloading)
Step 2 Configure The App Settings
Configure the SafePal App by setting your security password and security login(fingerprint/pattern)
Step 3 Create or Import A Wallet
SafePal App supports software wallet creation/import and hardware wallet pairing at the same time.
- If you choose to use a software wallet, please follow the instructions in the App to create or import a wallet. Don’t forget to backup the seed phrase and keep it in secure locations.
- If you choose to use SafePal Hardware Wallet, please follow the instructions in the App to pair it with your hardware wallet. Please make sure your SafePal Hardware Wallet has been properly set up and ready for the pairing. (Hardware Wallet setup tutorials can be found here)
Step 4 Create Swap Order
Click the icon and enter the swap interface, select the token that you wish to swap for. This tutorial is using TRC USDT- BEP20 BUSD as an example.
Note：This USDT-BUSD swap pair requires at least 30USDT amount.
(Attention: This is to swap for BEP20 BUSD, instead of BEP2 BUSD.)
Step 5 Sign the transaction and start to swap
- If you are using a SafePal Software Wallet, at this step, enter the security password to sign the transaction
- If you are using a SafePal Hardware Wallet, at this step, sign the transaction with the S1 hardware wallet
Note: The time needed to finish the swap process varies from 5mins to 30mins depending on the blockchain traffic. Please wait patiently during the actual swap process.
Step 6 Receive the BUSD and start to participate in the BSC Liquidity Mining!
SafePal is a multi-blockchain cryptocurrency wallet invested and backed by Binance. It aims to provide one-stop crypto management and make crypto secure and simple for everyone. Till now the SafePal product lines include the SafePal S1 hardware wallet, SafePal Software Wallet, and SafePal App that enable users to buy, swap, trade, and access Dapps conveniently from 19 blockchains including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Chain, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, EOS and so on.
- Scan and Download SafePal App to start the secure and simple crypto journey!
- Scan and buy SafePal S1 Hardware Wallet, take full control of your crypto assets, and sleep tight at night
Welcome to contact us anytime!