Hello SafePal Community,
Today we are excited to announce the third partner of the SafePal WHO (Wallet Holder Offering) – Moonpot.
Moonpot is a win-win lottery on Binance Smart Chain that rewards everyone who takes part. Deposit crypto in one of their savings pots and you are automatically entered into a regular lottery. Moonpot prizes are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars (paid in crypto). Your deposit acts as your entry ticket but is never at risk. Even if you don’t win the Moonpot lottery, your deposit will always get bigger thanks to the interest paid on your assets. Think of Moonpot as a crypto savings account that also enters you into a regular big-money lottery.
Moonpot also has its own token, $POTS. $POTS holders can stake their coins in Ziggy’s Pot for a share in some of the platform’s revenue. Staking $POTS also gives you a chance to win even more crypto in the regular Ziggy’s Prize Draw. $POTS will also play an important part in Moonpot’s DAO governance model. Holders will be able to make proposals and also vote on important Moonpot changes.
During the SafePal WHO X Moonpot campaign, all the whitelist participants will share a 1,000,000 $POTS reward pool and also earn extra yields from the win-win lottery from Moonpot. Scroll down and learn how to participate 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Before you start:
Each SafePal Wallet Holder Offering (WHO) is different from one another because every crypto project is inherently different. For the SafePal Wallet Holder Offering (WHO) X Moonpot campaign, there are two things that you should know before joining the campaign:
- Users need to enter the whitelist in order to participate and claim the rewards from the 1,000,000 POTS reward pool.
- The participant limitation is 20,000, meaning only the first 20,000 users who are whitelisted successfully are able to participate in the campaign.
- Please read through the following guidelines and disclaimers carefully before you participate in the event.
How to participate:
Step 1 Get prepared for the campaign
Make sure you have downloaded the latest SafePal App from here, set up the SafePal App, and created a wallet in the App.
Step 2 Become a Whitelist user (Whitelist snapshot: 2AM UTC, July 22)
The first 20,000 wallets that qualify with either of the following requirements can be whitelisted and continue to participate in the Moonpot Cake game :
- At the snapshot time, the BEP20 address of this wallet stores at least 300 SFP.
- At the snapshot time, the wallet is paired with an S1 hardware wallet.
If your wallet qualifies either of the above requirements, please follow these steps to sign up for the whitelist:
- Open the SafePal App
- Click the DApp tab
- Open the ‘Wallet Holder Offering-POTS’ DApp
- Select the ‘Whitelist’ task and click ‘Join Now’ to sign up for the whitelist
A detailed tutorial can be found here.
A snapshot will be executed at 2AM UTC, July 22, 2021, to decide which wallets qualify with the above standards. Once your wallet passes the whitelist verification, you should be able to see the Moonpot CAKE game inside the WHO DApp.
Step 3 Spread news and join the communities to win additional shares from the tasks
Users who are verified as whitelist users and complete the Moonpot CAKE game are able to win additional shares from the following social tasks:
1. Follow And Retweet
- Step 1: Follow Moonpot & SafePal on Twitter
- Step 2: Retweet the official announcement of SafePal x Moonpot WHO Airdrop along with your unique referral code. Your referral code can be found in the Wallet Holder Offering DApp within the App.
- Step 3: Come back to the Twitter task within the Wallet Holder Offering DApp, paste your RT link into space, and click ‘Verify’
- Step 4: Then you can earn extra 0.1 Shares of the reward pool once you finish the Moonpot CAKE game in Step 4.
Note: The Twitter account must be older than 180 days and have more than 10 followers.
For detailed instructions on this task, read the tutorial here.
2. Join The Telegram Communities
- Step 1: Open Telegram, search for the ‘SFPSam_bot‘, and click /Start.
- Step 2: Follow the instructions and join the Moonpot and SafePal community.
- Step 3: Once joined, open the ‘Wallet Holder Offering-POTS‘ DApp in the SafePal App, and enter the Telegram task
- Step 4: Click the ‘Verify’ button, then you can earn extra 0.1 Shares of the reward pool once you finish the Moonpot CAKE game in Step 4
For detailed instructions of this task, read the tutorial here.
3. Super Referral Program
The SafePal Referral Program is a great way to earn additional WHO airdrop tokens for free by inviting your family and friends.
After a referee enters a referral code, the referrer can earn an extra 10% reward calculated based on the tokens their referees earn from the campaign. Each referee can also earn an extra 0.1 share by completing the Moonpot CAKE game in Step 4.
For more detailed instructions of this task, read the tutorial here.
Step 4 Play the Moonpot CAKE game
This is a Moonpot exclusive task for the registered whitelist users from the campaign. Requirements are as followed:
To finish this task, please stake at least 10 CAKE into the win-win lottery on the Moonpot DApp through the SafePal wallet before the WHO campaign officially ends at 2PM UTC on July 25, 2021. The staking period is 10 days and the wallets that complete this game will be credited with 3 shares.
In the meantime, you will earn passive income in CAKE, and bonus BIFI, from the Moonpot protocol and have a chance to win the weekly lottery. We wish you the best of luck!
A detailed tutorial can be found here.
If you encounter any issues surrounding the Moonpot CAKE game, please reach out in the Moonpot Telegram community.
- Before 2AM UTC, July 22: Users can sign up for the whitelist within the SafePal App
- 2AM UTC, July 22: A snapshot will be taken. After the snapshot, whitelist users are able to view and participate in the Moonpot CAKE game within the WHO DApp.
- 2PM UTC, July 25: The Moonpot WHO Campaign will end.
- July 28: Calculation of the results will be announced on the SafePal blog and the tokens will be displayed within the WHO DApp.
- After the POTS listing date: The POTS tokens will be sent to the qualified participants’ BSC addresses by the SafePal. Please note that there is no confirmed date of POTS listing yet.
Rewards Calculation & Distribution
By the time the campaign ends on July 25, 2021, all participants who have successfully finished the Moonpot CAKE game will share the POTS Token reward pool.
The reward token amount each participant receives is calculated based on how many participants are sharing the pool and how many tasks the participants complete. The calculation formula is as follows:
Each Participant’s SFP Reward = [ 1,000,000 POTS Tokens/ Number Of Total Tasks Completed ] * Number Of Tasks Completed By Each Participant
1. What is Wallet Holder Offering (WHO)? Why should I participate?
SafePal Wallet Holder Offering is a mechanism to reward all the SafePal users, SFP holders and community supporters. Users can earn exclusive token airdrops from SafePal and its ecological partners. It’s a great way to earn extra rewards by already using the SafePal wallet or holding the SFP tokens. Learn more about the SafePal Wallet Holder Offering (WHO) from our previous announcement.
Moonpot is the third partner of SafePal WHO Event. You can learn about the previous WHOs from here:
2. When and how will the POTS Tokens be distributed?
Since POTS token isn’t listed yet, the actual distribution of the POTS rewards will be transferred by the Moonpot team after POTS is listed. For now there is no confirmed date for the POTS listing event yet, but we will surely keep the community posted whenever there is an update.
3. How many reward tokens does one share equal to in the Moonpot CAME game?
It really depends on how many participants are sharing the pool and how many tasks the participants have completed together. The calculation formula is as follows:
Each Participant’s Reward Token = [1,000,000 POTS / Number Of Total Tasks Completed ] * Number Of Tasks Completed By Each Participant
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please invest cautiously. SafePal will not be responsible for your investment losses. SafePal will not be liable whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from the participation of its activities. SafePal will make the best efforts to select high-quality partners for WHO, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. Thanks for your support!
SafePal reserves the right to disqualify all suspected participants that are botting, front running, or exploiting the Wallet Holder Offering (WHO) mechanism without appeal. Investors also should be mindful that what has been described above surrounding Wallet Holder Offering (WHO) does not represent financial advice.
Not Investment Advice
This activity does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the article’s content as such. SafePal does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
The appearance of a third party on SafePal and its activities does not constitute an endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation by SafePal. Do conduct your own due diligence before deciding to invest in any third-party projects or use any third-party services.