Welcome to this week’s update. This week we have been supporting thousands of participants who joined the SafePal X TokoCrypto WHO campaign. Welcome to stay tuned on our blog post and Twitter about the campaign results!
1. Results of the 1st WHO campaign are coming soon
At 8:00am UTC, March 28, 2021, the SafePal X TokoCrypto campaign was officially ended. Till now, more than 170,000 users have followed TokoCrypto and SafePal on Twitter and Telegram. The fully completed shares are still being calculated and will be announced on March 31st. Welcome to stay tuned on our blog post and Twitter for the latest results.
Did you join the campaign? How many shares did you get from the 2,000,000 TKO + $100,000 SFP reward pool? Welcome to share your results on Twitter and tag us!
2. Let’s fight back against scammers
Since SafePal was introduced to the market, we have been actively targeted by scammers from all social channels. There are fake airdrops on Twitter and Telegram, fake websites, and fake Apps on Play Store. Please be aware of scammers and do NOT give your private key or mnemonic phrase to anyone.
Being aware of scammers and learning how to protect ourselves isn’t enough. It’s more important to unite each of us together and fight back against the scammers. We have released an article about how to report fake website/App/Twitter/Telegram. Please join the movement and make it a better and safer place for everyone. Welcome to share the post with your friends and family!
3. Join the SafePal Volunteer Program & Grow With Us Together!
SafePal Telegram members have been growing exponentially in the last couple of weeks. Now we have more than 160,000 members in our Telegram communities! To provide a better platform for the SafePal users to communicate with each other, learn how to use SafePal, and report bugs or feedback, we are gradually building more local groups, and looking for new helping hands across the globe!
If you are a SafePal user, crypto advocator, and community supporter, join our volunteer program and grow with us together!
How you can make the SafePal community a better place:
- Connect the users and build the SafePal community into an open, equal, and warm community.
- Educate beginners on how to safely and easily engage with the crypto world.
- Help new members with non-product support issues.
- Assist in maintaining the good order of the groups as a moderator.
- Provide product improvement suggestions where feasible and appropriate.
- Help to facilitate campaigns and programs online and offline.
Welcome to join us if you are:
- Passionate about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
- Experienced in English and Turkish/Japanese/Spanish communications.
- Strong crypto & blockchain advocator and a SafePal user.
- Available to help and support the community for at least 4 hours every day.
- Previous community manager.
Being part of the SafePal volunteer team you can have:
- SafePal limited-edition swags and gifts.
- Quick response to your problem and product advice.
- Privilege to all offline meetups and activities hosted by SafePal.
- Opportunity to try out new features and products from SafePal.
Submit HERE if you want to join the teamwork! The first round submission has been ended on March 28, 2021. Welcome to submit for the next round of recruitement!
4. The 2nd WHO campaign coming on the way
There will be another WHO campaign being launched very soon! Guess who will be our 2nd WHO official partner? Welcome to tag us on Twitter if you have some crazy guesses!
(Plus: This is a marketing campaign warm-up. 😑 No financial advice)
5. VeChain integration passes final testing and now ready for launch
Finally, VeChain is coming live on SafePal soon!!!
The final version has passed all the security tests and functionality tests, and is now ready to launch!
Along with the VeChain integration update, we will also improve the UX in wallet creation and hardware wallet pairing process.
Welcome to stay tuned on our Twitter and Blog for the latest update.
Hope you enjoy this week’s update. If you think there is anything missing or we should add any other contents in the update, let us know by submitting a ticket on our website anytime!